Introduction to cast steel bricks: runner bricks refer to hollow refractory bricks which are built in grooves of base plates for ingot casting and used for communicating king bricks and steel ingot moulds. Runner bricks are generally rectangular hollow clay bricks with various specifications. Runner bricks are required to have smooth inner holes, neat appearance and strict joints to reduce the resistance in the liquid steel flowing process and prevent steel leakage. Runner bricks are widely applied to flat cast steel of various steel types (including stainless steel, various kinds of alloy steel). The product features high refractoriness, good chipping resistance and strong erosion resistance, neat appearance, smooth runner, accurate dimensions and complete varieties.
Cast steel bricks produced by our company have the following features:
1. Good high-temperature stability, no flaking
2. Good thermal shock resistance, sharp temperature variation resistance
3. High strength, flushing resistance
4. Slag corrosion resistance, high-temperature corrosion resistance
5. Good thermoplasticity at high temperature, thermal stress buffering, less bonded slag